Read about:

Saturday 1 June 2013

Sampan

Having lived in Hong Kong for a year, I became quite a fan of authentic Chinese food, and think of it as an entirely different type of food than our Canadian Chinese. Sampan falls in the middle of these two- it's the best Canadian Chinese I've had in New Brunswick, but it's also a little more authentic than anything else I've had here.

I tried the barbecue pork friend rice, with a Hong Kong Style Milk Tea- my two favourite dishes in Hong Kong. They were both really good- like I said, the best I've had in New Brunswick. It definitely still falls more on the Canadian Chinese side of things, but the food is fantastic, and the service is also some of the friendliest I've ever had.

For sure one of my favourites in Saint John


Sampan on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment