Read about:

Sunday 30 June 2013

Acropole

Pictou county pizza is special. This was something I learned last year, from a friend from Pictou county. So I tried it, liked it, and wanted more. A few weeks ago, I was back in New Glasgow and decided to hit up Acropole. It's located right downtown NG, with a big storefront and room to sit. The menu is short and simple, and the prices were reasonable (Large Pizza and a garlic fingers was about $30). The pizza was good, it had that Pictou county flavour that I like so much. My only complaint was the crust; I found it chewy, perhaps undercooked. The garlic sticks were also very good. I also very much appreciated that they were open late on a weeknight, saving me from dinner at another fast food joint. Acropole on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment