Read about:

Friday 26 July 2013

Fans Chinese Food

Fans has been a favourite in my family for almost two decades now. No one can quite agree who first spotted this gem, but we can all agree on one thing- it is easily the best North American Chinese food in the province, if not the entire region. Having gone to Fan's over the yeas, I've seen a lot of changes to their North End Dartmouth location. It's gotten much bigger, and nicer, and the name has changed. But the fantastic food certainly hasn't. I'll cut right to the chase: the showstopper at Fan's is the ginger beef. Undoubtedly the best I've had, when it's good it's amazing; when it's bad it's still very good. Just spicy enough, but not too much so that you can't taste the food, this dish is what has kept us coming back for years. Their spring rolls, lemon chicken, and chicken fried rice are also family favourites. All are deliciously well-prepared. I've also heard fantastic things about their weekend dim sum, although I haven't had the opportunity to try it in recent memory. Fan's Chinese Restaurant on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment